UWL English Department 2017 Literature Emphasis Capstone Presentations
314 Wimberly Hall
Monday, May 1: 11:00-11:55 a.m.
• Sabrina Kinsey, "Virginia Woolf's Judith Shakespeare: The Struggles of a Woman Writer"
• Holly Mueller, "Charlotte Perkins Gilman's Herland: A Lost Feminist Utopia"
• Sarah Mueller, "Woman AND: A Feminist Examination of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill, Volumes I and II"
• Londyn Lorenz, "A Skirmish of Wit: An Exploration of Wordplay in Much Ado about Nothing"
Wednesday, May 3: 11:00-11-:55 a.m.
• Paige Edwards, '"But What Is One to Do?': Excluding Women from Their Medical Treatment in Charlotte Perkins Gilman's 'The Yellow Wallpaper"'
• Mikayla Peters, "'He Will Enable Us to Change Everything': The Silent Partner and Female in The Evil Within"
• Ryan O'Leary, "Ah, Yes, Reapers: A Discussion Lovecraft and Mass Effect"