Where? Carl Wimberly Hall, Room 304
When? Monday-Thursday 9-4, Friday 10-3 (hours may vary slightly)
How? Just stop by and sign up for a time
Why? To get feedback on any writing assignment
Who? Peer tutors will help any UW-L student.
What students are saying
- “She took care of a lot of my questions. Thank you!”
- "Very nice!"
- “You need other people to read your stuff. It helps.”
- “You can work quickly or take as much time as needed.”
- “Instead of correcting by himself, my tutor taught me how to correct. It was very helpful.”
- “My tutor was knowledgeable, friendly and motivated about tutoring.”
--> More information at http://www.uwlax.edu/writingcenter/